More From Rachel Weisz
- "I have absolutely no empathy for camels. I didn’t care for being abused in the Middle East by those horrible, horrible, horrible creatures. They don’t like people. It’s not at all like the relationship between horses and humans."
- "I don’t think balance is something you get from someone else; it’s something women have to find from within. For me, finding balance is still a work in progress."
- "If I went out in killer heels and full makeup, blow dry, the whole thing – anyone dressed up like that could be intimidating to men and women, really. It’s so, look at me. Do you know what I mean? But I love women."
More In Music
- "You just pick up a chord, go twang, and you’re got music."― Sid Vicious
- "The advice I am giving always to all my students is above all to study the music profoundly… music is like the ocean, and the instruments are little or bigger islands, very beautiful for the flowers and trees."― Andres Segovia
- "Rap music’s been around for too long now to be inspirational. The words are, but the music isn’t."― Alexander McQueen