More From Rachel Weisz
- "I have absolutely no empathy for camels. I didn’t care for being abused in the Middle East by those horrible, horrible, horrible creatures. They don’t like people. It’s not at all like the relationship between horses and humans."
- "I don’t know anything about science."
- "I don’t like travelling. Which is ridiculous. And it’s not because I’m afraid of dying on the plane or anything. I just like to stay at home."
More In Music
- "We live in the mind, in ideas, in fragments. We no longer drink in the wild outer music of the streets – we remember only."― Henry Miller
- "Music was important. Football was the easy part."― Zinedine Zidane
- "All my concerts had no sounds in them; they were completely silent. People had to make up their own music in their minds!"― Yoko Ono