More From Rachel McAdams
- "I use filming as an excuse to take classes. I got my certification in sailing for ‘Wedding Crashers,’ and now I can handle a 26-foot boat. I played a seamstress once, so I took sewing classes. I love dipping into these other lives."
- "I’m not an amazing cook. But I can follow a recipe!"
- "The physical part of comedy is as hard as a lot of action movies. It scares me, but in a way that I like."
More In Funny
- "I’m really funny now."― Wanda Sykes
- "Every man’s dream is to be able to sink into the arms of a woman without also falling into her hands."― Jerry Lewis
- "It can have a secular purpose and have a relationship to God because God was presumed to be both over the state and the church, and separation of church and state was never meant to separate God from government."― Roy Moore