More From Rachel Hunter
- "I’m very girly. I love to talk about diets, exercise, kids, make-up."
- "The fidelity question is difficult for me. Society has made us believe we’re supposed to be monogamous when we’re not killer whales, or whatever the monogamous species is."
- "My dad was very fun and very adventurous, and from a formative age I learned to value men who would do things on a whim."
More In Romantic
- "Acting is not about anything romantic, not even fantasy, although you do create fantasy."― James Earl Jones
- "Most cynics are really crushed romantics: they’ve been hurt, they’re sensitive, and their cynicism is a shell that’s protecting this tiny, dear part in them that’s still alive."― Jeff Bridges
- "But no, I don’t really like romantic comedies, so I don’t really care. I never go see ’em."― John Cusack