More From Rachel Hunter
- "The fidelity question is difficult for me. Society has made us believe we’re supposed to be monogamous when we’re not killer whales, or whatever the monogamous species is."
- "I am a very open person, and I’m always nervous of being misconstrued. Sitting in the middle of a restaurant makes me nervous. I feel like I’m being judged. And it’s funny that I should feel that way."
- "I’m very girly. I love to talk about diets, exercise, kids, make-up."
More In Romantic
- "When I read the script, I liked the script very much and I thought it was a marvelous part for her, because I think it is a change of pace. I mean, we know how wonderful she is in romantic comedy."― Albert Finney
- "For to be poised against fatality, to meet adverse conditions gracefully, is more than simple endurance; it is an act of aggression, a positive triumph."― Thomas Mann
- "I confess I am a romantic. I love romance, and I think it’s really fun and delicious and some of my favorite films are love stories. I think that you just get a chance to fall in love with the characters so much and you get to explore their lives so deeply."― Rachel McAdams