More From Rachel Hunter
- "My dad was very fun and very adventurous, and from a formative age I learned to value men who would do things on a whim."
- "The fidelity question is difficult for me. Society has made us believe we’re supposed to be monogamous when we’re not killer whales, or whatever the monogamous species is."
- "I am a very open person, and I’m always nervous of being misconstrued. Sitting in the middle of a restaurant makes me nervous. I feel like I’m being judged. And it’s funny that I should feel that way."
More In Romantic
- "Building a little bonfire at night on the beach and lying on a blanket with my wife under the stars is not only sexy, it’s romantic."― Benjamin Bratt
- "We don’t tend to write about disease in fiction – not just teen novels but all American novels – because it doesn’t fit in with our idea of the heroic romantic epic. There is room only for sacrifice, heroism, war, politics and family struggle."― John Green
- "I’m a romantic, and I like guys to bring flowers and buy some gifts – not expensive things, just romantic things."― Bai Ling