More From Rachael Ray
- "My husband cooks fancier food for himself than I’ve ever cooked on-air. I call him from the road, and he’s making champagne-vanilla salmon or black-cherry pork chop. Half of me is feeling unworthy. Not only am I not a chef, I’m not a better cook than my own husband!"
- "My mom, who’s been in the restaurant business for 40 years, is the number-one influence in my life. But I look up to a lot of people in the industry. Tops on my list is Mario Batali. My mom and Mario taught me the same lesson: Food is love."
- "When you’re out grocery shopping for your family, maybe you can put a can of cat or dog food in your cart and bring it to an animal relief center."
More In Home
- "When I go on the plane to fly home, I’m literally capable of forgetting what I do for a job. That also comes about because I choose to take massive breaks between projects, and because I choose to do this ridiculous thing of keeping home, home."― Eric Bana
- "Now, I know there are many Americans who say, ‘Get out of Afghanistan. Bring ’em all home.’ And there are others who say, ‘Put in hundreds of thousands of more.’"― Hillary Clinton
- "The prospect of going home is very appealing."― David Ginola