More From R. L. Stine
- "I’m obsessed with radio. It’s a good start to Sunday morning."
- "I started writing when I was 9 years old. I was like this weird kid who would just stay in my room, typing little funny magazines and drawing comic strips."
- "I got the chance to do things that I dreamed of when I was a kid: I got to travel around the world; I had my own ‘Goosebumps’ attraction at Disney World; I’ve been on TV and had three TV series."
More In Success
- "The ladder of success in Hollywood is usually a press agent, actor, director, producer, leading man; and you are a star if you sleep with each of them in that order. Crude, but true."― Hedy Lamarr
- "Success takes us to the top and away from those we love."― Wynonna Judd
- "You know, you want to be a success. You want people to know who you are."― Elizabeth Hurley