More From Quentin Tarantino
- "I’ve always thought my soundtracks do pretty good, because they’re basically professional equivalents of a mix tape I’d make for you at home."
- "I just grew up watching a lot of movies. I’m attracted to this genre and that genre, this type of story, and that type of story. As I watch movies I make some version of it in my head that isn’t quite what I’m seeing – taking the things I like and mixing them with stuff I’ve never seen before."
- "Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I’m lucky enough to be in the position where I don’t make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it."
More In Movies
- "The reason I chose the movies that I did was based on where they were being filmed."― Meryl Streep
- "I really love the independent movies and I just think that sometimes when they throw a lot of money into it and a lot of special effects and a lot of stunts that you lose the connection, the human connection and I personally love movies that are about the human connection."― Jane Seymour
- "I never read. The paper or anything. I watch a lot of movies, and TV series and stuff. But I never, never read."― Andy Murray