More From Quentin Tarantino
- "I loved history because to me, history was like watching a movie."
- "I’m a big collector of vinyl – I have a record room in my house – and I’ve always had a huge soundtrack album collection. So what I do, as I’m writing a movie, is go through all those songs, trying to find good songs for fights, or good pieces of music to layer into the film."
- "I always do an all-night horror marathon on Saturdays where we start at seven and go until five in the morning."
More In Movies
- "When you enjoy what you do, work becomes play."― Martin Yan
- "After three major movies, I was like, ‘Oh, I guess you’re supposed to get a publicist?’ Girls that are in the business now that are successful are more savvy."― Elisabeth Shue
- "But I’ve always felt that the less you know about an actor’s personal life, the more you can get involved in the story in which he’s playing a character. And I don’t like to see movies where you know about everything that happens behind the scenes. I can’t engage in the story if I know what’s going on in the actor’s head."― Eric Stoltz