More From Quentin Tarantino
- "If you just love movies enough, you can make a good one."
- "I just grew up watching a lot of movies. I’m attracted to this genre and that genre, this type of story, and that type of story. As I watch movies I make some version of it in my head that isn’t quite what I’m seeing – taking the things I like and mixing them with stuff I’ve never seen before."
- "I always do an all-night horror marathon on Saturdays where we start at seven and go until five in the morning."
More In Movies
- "Comedy. It was just huge in my house. Peter Sellers and Alec Guinness, Monty Python and all those James Bond movies were highly regarded."― Mike Myers
- "There are movies that require fantasy and slightly more fantastical acting. Lines that are good for certain movies, in real life circumstances, would be absolutely unbelievable things to really say, and you would look at these people like they’re freaks for conversing that way. But somehow for certain styles of movies, it works, and it seems fine."― Christian Bale
- "People feel the worst film I made was ‘Jack.’ But to this day, when I get checks from old movies I’ve made, ‘Jack’ is one of the biggest ones. No one knows that. If people hate the movie, they hate the movie. I just wanted to work with Robin Williams."― Francis Ford Coppola