More From Quentin Crisp
- "Though intelligence is powerless to modify character, it is a dab hand at finding euphemisms for its weaknesses."
- "The formula for achieving a successful relationship is simple: you should treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster."
- "Manners are love in a cool climate."
More In Freedom
- "I wish that they had the freedoms like the Japanese and the Koreans and the Mexicans and everybody else that has that freedom to come over here and play the game, because I know Cuba has a very strong baseball history."― Rafael Palmeiro
- "Just living is not enough… one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."― Hans Christian Anderson
- "I haven’t had an orthodox career, and I’ve wanted more than anything to have your respect. The first time I didn’t feel it, but this time I feel it, and I can’t deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me!"― Sally Field