More From Queen Latifah
- "I was taught from a young age that many people would treat me as a second-class citizen because I was African-American and because I was female."
- "My mom will make me walk the dogs or take out the trash when I go home."
- "Look at people for an example, but then make sure to do things your way. Surround yourself with positive people."
More In Mom
- "Bill Gates wants people to think he’s Edison, when he’s really Rockefeller. Referring to Gates as the smartest man in America isn’t right… wealth isn’t the same thing as intelligence."― Larry Ellison
- "We all do that thing which is the best in movies – we relate."― Kurt Russell
- "I am artistic so I reserve the right to change my mind at any point. I just like to do different things. What is more important than the name is that people know that I really like acting, I enjoy it and I want people to know that I am serious."― LL Cool J