More From Princess Diana
- "Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life – a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are."
- "When you are happy you can forgive a great deal."
- "The biggest disease this day and age is that of people feeling unloved."
More In Marriage
- "I know that the odds are against a marriage lasting 60 years."― Darrell Royal
- "Olympism is the marriage of sport and culture."― Juan Antonio Samaranch
- "I traveled the state of Florida for two years campaigning. I have never met a job creator who told me that they were waiting for the next tax increase before they started growing their business. I’ve never met a single job creator who’s ever said to me I can’t wait until government raises taxes again so I can go out and create a job."― Marco Rubio