More From Preet Bharara
- "From coast to coast, the FBI and Securities and Exchange Commission have ensnared people not only at hedge funds, but at technology and pharmaceutical companies, consulting and law firms, government agencies, and even a major stock exchange."
- "Significant officials at publicly traded companies are casually and cavalierly engaged in insider trading. Because insider trading has as one of its elements communication, it doesn’t take rocket science to realize it’s nice to have the communication on tape."
More In Leadership
- "You cannot transpose the U.S. system on Turkey, and the Turkish system on France etc. You have to understand the people and their culture. That’s leadership."― Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa
- "Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected."― Steve Jobs
- "At an unprecedented time with the worst attack ever on our soil, our President displayed extraordinary determination, leadership and resolve when history was thrust upon him and the United States."― Olympia Snowe