More From Preet Bharara
- "Significant officials at publicly traded companies are casually and cavalierly engaged in insider trading. Because insider trading has as one of its elements communication, it doesn’t take rocket science to realize it’s nice to have the communication on tape."
- "From coast to coast, the FBI and Securities and Exchange Commission have ensnared people not only at hedge funds, but at technology and pharmaceutical companies, consulting and law firms, government agencies, and even a major stock exchange."
More In Leadership
- "The biggest difference is in the leadership. It was better for us. We had more coaches and mentors to help us. A lot of the younger players today suffer from a lack of direction."― Isaiah Thomas
- "Public office is supposed to be a public trust. This is a clear sign of the rampant corruption at the highest levels of the Republican leadership."― Bob Etheridge
- "The real leader has no need to lead – he is content to point the way."― Henry Miller