More From Potter Stewart
- "The 4th Amendment and the personal rights it secures have a long history. At the very core stands the right of a man to retreat into his own home and there be free from unreasonable governmental intrusion."
- "To force a lawyer on a defendant can only lead him to believe that the law contrives against him."
More In Medical
- "An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn’t happen today."― Laurence J. Peter
- "The main reason for the failure of the modern medical science is that it is dealing with results and not causes. Nothing more than the patching up of those attacked and the burying of those who are slain, without a thought being given to the real strong hold."― Edward Bach
- "My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn’t pay the bill he gave me six months more."― Walter Matthau