More From Potter Stewart
- "To force a lawyer on a defendant can only lead him to believe that the law contrives against him."
- "The 4th Amendment and the personal rights it secures have a long history. At the very core stands the right of a man to retreat into his own home and there be free from unreasonable governmental intrusion."
More In Medical
- "I went to the doctor and he said I had acute appendicitis, and I said compared to who?"― Jay London
- "Sometime they don’t let you know that they know that they don’t know everything, but the core of the medical approach is that you try to identify pathologies, which are subsystems within the human body or the larger system that are having undesirable consequences."― Guy Burgess
- "Yet it looks as if the thing we use to solve our problems with is the source of our problems. It’s like going to the doctor and having him make you ill. In fact, in 20% of medical cases we do apparently have that going on. But in the case of thought, its far over 20%."― David Bohm