More From Potter Stewart
- "To force a lawyer on a defendant can only lead him to believe that the law contrives against him."
- "The 4th Amendment and the personal rights it secures have a long history. At the very core stands the right of a man to retreat into his own home and there be free from unreasonable governmental intrusion."
More In Medical
- "We don’t have the luxury of time. We spend more because of how we live, but it’s important to be with our family and friends."― Sara Blakely
- "That’s the thing. in medicine, you’re used to saying there’s a problem within the person, and saying there’s a problem within the culture, that’s not a medical answer. Medicine has to look in one direction, so there’s only one type of answer that they can find."― Chester Brown
- "There is as much greatness of mind in acknowledging a good turn, as in doing it."― Lucius Annaeus Seneca