More From Pope Paul VI
- "Physics does not change the nature of the world it studies, and no science of behavior can change the essential nature of man, even though both sciences yield technologies with a vast power to manipulate the subject matters."
- "Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy."
- "Of all human activities, man’s listening to God is the supreme act of his reasoning and will."
More In Inspirational
- "Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant."― Robert Louis Stevenson
- "I believe that one defines oneself by reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself. To cut yourself out of stone."― Henry Rollins
- "Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul."― Henry Ward Beecher