More From Plautus
- "Courage easily finds its own eloquence."
- "Property is unstable, and youth perishes in a moment. Life itself is held in the grinning fangs of Death, Yet men delay to obtain release from the world. Alas, the conduct of mankind is surprising."
- "Friendship is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."
More In Friendship
- "Today, I, too, wish to reaffirm that I intend to continue on the path toward improved relations and friendship with the Jewish people, following the decisive lead given by John Paul II."― Pope Benedict XVI
- "The sacrifices of friendship were beautiful in her eyes as long as she was not asked to make them."― Hector Hugh Munro
- "Be true to your work, your word, and your friend."― Henry David Thoreau