More From Plato
- "When the tyrant has disposed of foreign enemies by conquest or treaty, and there is nothing more to fear from them, then he is always stirring up some war or other, in order that the people may require a leader."
- "All men are by nature equal, made all of the same earth by one Workman; and however we deceive ourselves, as dear unto God is the poor peasant as the mighty prince."
- "The measure of a man is what he does with power."
More In Success
- "Willpower is the key to success. Successful people strive no matter what they feel by applying their will to overcome apathy, doubt or fear."― Dan Millman
- "I think all those people I did stories about measured their own success by the joy their work was giving them."― Charles Kuralt
- "Forward, as occasion offers. Never look round to see whether any shall note it… Be satisfied with success in even the smallest matter, and think that even such a result is no trifle."― Marcus Aurelius