More From Plato
- "Justice in the life and conduct of the State is possible only as first it resides in the hearts and souls of the citizens."
- "Courage is knowing what not to fear."
- "Apply yourself both now and in the next life. Without effort, you cannot be prosperous. Though the land be good, You cannot have an abundant crop without cultivation."
More In Good
- "If the opposition disarms, well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves."― Joseph Stalin
- "I think sportsmanship is knowing that it is a game, that we are only as a good as our opponents, and whether you win or lose, to always give 100 percent."― Sue Wicks
- "The main foundations of every state, new states as well as ancient or composite ones, are good laws and good arms you cannot have good laws without good arms, and where there are good arms, good laws inevitably follow."― Niccolo Machiavelli