More From Plato
- "If a man neglects education, he walks lame to the end of his life."
- "When the tyrant has disposed of foreign enemies by conquest or treaty, and there is nothing more to fear from them, then he is always stirring up some war or other, in order that the people may require a leader."
- "Poets utter great and wise things which they do not themselves understand."
More In Courage
- "You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor."― Aristotle
- "Those who are rooted in the depths that are eternal and unchangeable and who rely on unshakeable principles, face change full of courage, courage based on faith."― Emily Greene Balch
- "Courtesy is as much a mark of a gentleman as courage."― Theodore Roosevelt