More From Pink
- "I want art to make me think. In order to do that, it may piss me off, or make me uncomfortable. That promotes awareness and change, or at least some discussion."
- "I change my mind so much I need two boyfriends and a girlfriend."
- "When I was in seventh grade my mom caught me smoking cigarettes and punished me by making me smoke the entire carton. All it did was piss me off because I was out of cigarettes."
More In Dad
- "I don’t watch a huge amount of telly. I read a lot. I’m reading at the moment ‘Freedom,’ by Jonathan Franzen, a great big brick of a book, and I’m loving it."― Nick Clegg
- "I hope I am remembered by my children as a good father."― Orson Scott Card
- "Now my dad is with me, traveling with me and a big part of this whole thing is I like to mix it up a little bit, you know. Who gets to take their father on a private jet across the country and stay in first class hotels? So we’re enjoying it, but I’d stop if it’s not possible."― Shia LaBeouf