More From Pink
- "When I was in seventh grade my mom caught me smoking cigarettes and punished me by making me smoke the entire carton. All it did was piss me off because I was out of cigarettes."
- "I change my mind so much I need two boyfriends and a girlfriend."
- "I want art to make me think. In order to do that, it may piss me off, or make me uncomfortable. That promotes awareness and change, or at least some discussion."
More In Dad
- "My dad thought I’d end up in the poorhouse or in doughnut shops with a bag full of reviews."― Henry Czerny
- "I didn’t try to copy my dad or fit into the pressure or the mold that everybody tried to make me fit into."― Joel Osteen
- "He was like a real dad, you know. We used to sit down with guitars and mess around."― Julian Lennon