More From Pink
- "My dad raised me with some good advice: ‘Always tell the truth. Always shoot from the hip. You might not have many friends, but you’ll never have enemies, because people will always know where you’re coming from.’"
- "I want art to make me think. In order to do that, it may piss me off, or make me uncomfortable. That promotes awareness and change, or at least some discussion."
- "The willow is my favorite tree. I grew up near one. It’s the most flexible tree in nature and nothing can break it – no wind, no elements, it can bend and withstand anything."
More In Change
- "I think if there’s something one needs to change with oneself, it doesn’t have to happen in the New Year. You can do that any time you please – not that it’s not a good inspirational tactic for the people that it works for."― Brittany Murphy
- "Congress should consult experts and consider alternatives and make 100% sure that any step it takes to police the Internet doesn’t change the Internet as we know it."― Ron Wyden
- "Instead of giving a politician the keys to the city, it might be better to change the locks."― Doug Larson