More From Pink
- "When I was in seventh grade my mom caught me smoking cigarettes and punished me by making me smoke the entire carton. All it did was piss me off because I was out of cigarettes."
- "The willow is my favorite tree. I grew up near one. It’s the most flexible tree in nature and nothing can break it – no wind, no elements, it can bend and withstand anything."
- "I want art to make me think. In order to do that, it may piss me off, or make me uncomfortable. That promotes awareness and change, or at least some discussion."
More In Change
- "If you feel like it’s difficult to change, you will probably have a harder time succeeding."― Andrea Jung
- "The man with the best job in the country is the vice-president. All he has to do is get up every morning and say, “How is the president?”"― Will Rogers
- "Technological considerations are of great importance to architecture and cities in the informational society."― Kenzo Tange