More From Phillip E. Johnson
- "The restriction of religion to private life therefore does not necessarily threaten the vital interests of the majority religion, if there is one, and it protects minority religions from tyranny of the majority."
- "No doubt it is true that science cannot study God, but it hardly follows that God had to keep a safe distance from everything that scientists want to study."
- "The assumption that nature is all there is, and that nature has been governed by the same rules at all times and places, makes it possible for natural science to be confident that it can explain such things as how life began."
More In Education
- "The regeneration of society is the regeneration of society by individual education."― Jean de la Bruyere
- "As much experience, education and awareness as one can attain is important for a comedian."― Shelley Berman
- "The paradox of education is precisely this – that as one begins to become conscious one begins to examine the society in which he is being educated."― James A. Baldwin