More From Phillip E. Johnson
- "Evolutionary naturalism takes the inherent limitations of science and turns them into a devastating philosophical weapon: because science is our only real way of knowing anything, what science cannot know cannot be real."
- "The assumption that nature is all there is, and that nature has been governed by the same rules at all times and places, makes it possible for natural science to be confident that it can explain such things as how life began."
- "The restriction of religion to private life therefore does not necessarily threaten the vital interests of the majority religion, if there is one, and it protects minority religions from tyranny of the majority."
More In Education
- "I had a great education. From kindergarten to John Dewey High School in Coney Island, I am public-school educated."― Spike Lee
- "We all have a responsibility to volunteer somewhere and I’m lucky that I get the education and get taken to places to see what’s out there and see what’s happening and to then be a part of it in hopefully an impactful way."― Jennifer Garner
- "The firmest friendship is based on an identity of likes and dislikes."― Sallust