More From Phil McGraw
- "If your neighbor has a completely different view on abortion, gay marriage, stem cell research, all of those things, you still are both Americans. Neither one of you is necessarily more patriotic than the other. Neither loves their country any more than the other one does."
- "I don’t care how pumped up or psyched you are to start a new diet or a new program – that emotion will fade."
- "You have got to decide, look, this is who I am; this is my best way to present myself, and I’m going to ride that horse to the finish line. Not everybody will like it, but that’s OK."
More In Marriage
- "I guess you kind of got to realize that once you in a marriage, whatever it is, you gotta deal with it. Not necessarily that you got to accept it, but you have to deal with it and try your best to make it work for you, for the both of you."― Faith Evans
- "Marriage is about the most expensive way for the average man to get laundry done."― Burt Reynolds
- "There’s only one way to have a happy marriage and as soon as I learn what it is I’ll get married again."― Clint Eastwood