More From Phil McGraw
- "If you’ve gone into a marriage and you haven’t been clear about how you’re going to handle money, how you want to raise kids, who is going to work or stay home or what have you, then you’ve set yourself up for failure."
- "You know, what we do know is that there is a high frequency of violence in the home of those who bully."
- "I’ve talked to so many people, men and women alike, that get overweight and their self-esteem just goes in the tank. They think they’re judged. They think they’re unattractive."
More In Marriage
- "But to sustain a marriage for 50 years, you have to get real a little bit and find someone who is understanding and who you can grow with. My mom always says, ‘Marry the man who loves you a millimeter more.’"― Ali Larter
- "A wedding is a funeral where you smell your own flowers."― Eddie Cantor
- "My second marriage had a lot to do with alcohol."― Mercedes McCambridge