More From Phil McGraw
- "I’m embarrassed every time I look a teacher in the eye, because we ask them to do so much for so little."
- "I’ve talked to so many people, men and women alike, that get overweight and their self-esteem just goes in the tank. They think they’re judged. They think they’re unattractive."
- "The Internet is just bringing all kinds of information into the home. There’s just a lot of distraction, a lot of competition for the parent’s voice to resonate in the children’s ears."
More In Marriage
- "Bargain… anything a customer thinks a store is losing money on."― Kin Hubbard
- "Cross-cultural marriage is difficult, especially when one person has to live in another country. But I thought there was a very good chance of it working because people grow together if they have a common passion."― Imran Khan
- "I was glad to hear of that determination as I detest the practice of cousins marrying or any marriage between persons in which there can be traced the most distant relationship. I go for the improvement instead of the deterioration of our race."― Ezra Cornell