More From Phil McGraw
- "The problem is that for women, the average time is just over 14 minutes… men are left with about 12 minutes during which time they need to think of something to do!"
- "Food is a coping mechanism; people are afraid of giving it up because then they’ll feel confused and lost."
- "You have got to decide, look, this is who I am; this is my best way to present myself, and I’m going to ride that horse to the finish line. Not everybody will like it, but that’s OK."
More In Marriage
- "What is marriage, is marriage protection or religion, is marriage renunciation or abundance, is marriage a stepping-stone or an end. What is marriage."― Gertrude Stein
- "I refused David Letterman’s proposal of marriage for obvious reasons, but thanks for asking."― Teri Garr
- "In a bad marriage, friends are the invisible glue. If we have enough friends, we may go on for years, intending to leave, talking about leaving – instead of actually getting up and leaving."― Erica Jong