More From Phil McGraw
- "When I was practicing psychology, I used to tell myself if I ever get to where I’m just doing this for the money or I’m just going through the motions, I’ll quit."
- "The truth is, I think we are a self-less society, not a selfish society. Because we’re so busy now."
- "You know, what we do know is that there is a high frequency of violence in the home of those who bully."
More In Diet
- "Golf isn’t just my business, it’s my hobby."― Lee Trevino
- "There’s no quick or magical way to lose weight. You just have to do it the natural way – diet and exercise and stick to it – and be able to do it at your own pace."― Jordin Sparks
- "Now, being a science fiction writer, when I see a natural principle, I wonder if it could fail."― Rudy Rucker