More From Petra Nemcova
- "I grew up under Communism so we could only learn Russian, and then when Communism fell in 1989 we could learn a few more things and have the freedom to travel and the freedom of speech – and the freedom of dreaming, really."
- "I used to work all the time, and now if there is a wedding, there’s a concert, I’m there."
- "There are lots of things which I would love to tell him, but in some way, I also feel that I lost the person closest to me. And I got a second chance to live. So in a way I feel that I live for both of us… and I will do my best."
More In Positive
- "Washington State has a strong tradition of a positive relationship – positive working relationship between labor and management, whether in the private sector or the public sector. It needs to continue to be that way."― Rob McKenna
- "I am able to really enjoy the positive attention I receive."― Doutzen Kroes
- "First of all, I try to be a positive role model."― Bruce Jenner