More From Petra Nemcova
- "I used to work all the time, and now if there is a wedding, there’s a concert, I’m there."
- "I grew up under Communism so we could only learn Russian, and then when Communism fell in 1989 we could learn a few more things and have the freedom to travel and the freedom of speech – and the freedom of dreaming, really."
- "There are lots of things which I would love to tell him, but in some way, I also feel that I lost the person closest to me. And I got a second chance to live. So in a way I feel that I live for both of us… and I will do my best."
More In Positive
- "I’ve always believed that you can think positive just as well as you can think negative."― James A. Baldwin
- "A waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap."― Mitch Hedberg
- "I took some me time. I think that’s a really important thing to do for yourself, especially in this business. And now I feel like I’m in a really good, positive place in my life."― Ashlee Simpson