More From Peter McWilliams
- "I see nothing wrong with the human trait to desire. In fact, I consider it integral to our success mechanism. Becoming attached to what we desire is what causes the trouble. If you must have it in order to be happy, then you are denying the happiness of the here and now."
- "In reality, serendipity accounts for one percent of the blessings we receive in life, work and love. The other 99 percent is due to our efforts."
- "To the degree we’re not living our dreams, our comfort zone has more control of us than we have over ourselves."
More In Anger
- "No one was ever great without some portion of divine inspiration."― Marcus Tullius Cicero
- "Every child senses, with all the horse sense that’s in him, that any parent is angry inside when children misbehave and they dread more the anger that is rarely or never expressed openly, wondering how awful it might be."― Benjamin Spock
- "Anger is a wind which blows out the lamp of the mind."― Robert Green Ingersoll