More From Peter McWilliams
- "In reality, serendipity accounts for one percent of the blessings we receive in life, work and love. The other 99 percent is due to our efforts."
- "To the degree we’re not living our dreams, our comfort zone has more control of us than we have over ourselves."
- "I see nothing wrong with the human trait to desire. In fact, I consider it integral to our success mechanism. Becoming attached to what we desire is what causes the trouble. If you must have it in order to be happy, then you are denying the happiness of the here and now."
More In Anger
- "Most men’s anger about religion is as if two men should quarrel for a lady they neither of them care for."― Edward F. Halifax
- "With Stacy, it was interesting because you know he was within all this chaos, all these different lives that were so broken and so much anger and so much frustration and their skating came out of that, their different styles came out of that."― John Robinson
- "I also had to work through the violation of my date rape, my unhealthy relationships with men, my anger toward the people involved in the scandal, and those who exploited me afterwards."― Donna Rice