More From Peter McWilliams
- "In reality, serendipity accounts for one percent of the blessings we receive in life, work and love. The other 99 percent is due to our efforts."
- "To the degree we’re not living our dreams, our comfort zone has more control of us than we have over ourselves."
- "I see nothing wrong with the human trait to desire. In fact, I consider it integral to our success mechanism. Becoming attached to what we desire is what causes the trouble. If you must have it in order to be happy, then you are denying the happiness of the here and now."
More In Anger
- "The Anger Management Tour was another beautiful thing. I loved that tour."― Obie Trice
- "Being angry is human. Staying angry is foolish"― T. D. Jakes
- "Sure, my childhood was unusual. All these eccentric, wild people frequented our home: rock stars, drag queens, models, bikers, freaks. But I was not this little rich girl. My mom and I lived in an apartment."― Liv Tyler