More From Peter McWilliams
- "To the degree we’re not living our dreams, our comfort zone has more control of us than we have over ourselves."
- "I see nothing wrong with the human trait to desire. In fact, I consider it integral to our success mechanism. Becoming attached to what we desire is what causes the trouble. If you must have it in order to be happy, then you are denying the happiness of the here and now."
- "In reality, serendipity accounts for one percent of the blessings we receive in life, work and love. The other 99 percent is due to our efforts."
More In Anger
- "And we know there has been horrendous loss of life and suffering and we know that there is anger. Anyone who came anywhere near the general election in constituencies with a substantial Muslim population knows that."― Clare Short
- "And I think there’s something about conservatives frankly – and the Left, when it comes to their channels of persuasion, are unpersuasive. They are, most of them are hate-filled, obscenity-clogged rants of anger and hatred."― Karl Rove
- "My anger with the US was not at first, that they had used that weapon – although that anger came later."― Wilfred Burchett