More From Peter McWilliams
- "To the degree we’re not living our dreams, our comfort zone has more control of us than we have over ourselves."
- "I see nothing wrong with the human trait to desire. In fact, I consider it integral to our success mechanism. Becoming attached to what we desire is what causes the trouble. If you must have it in order to be happy, then you are denying the happiness of the here and now."
- "In reality, serendipity accounts for one percent of the blessings we receive in life, work and love. The other 99 percent is due to our efforts."
More In Anger
- "Everyone should have a moment with Ron Howard in their life to give you faith in our industry."― Sally Kirkland
- "Imagine a thousand more such daily intrusions in your life, every hour and minute of every day, and you can grasp the source of this paranoia, this anger that could consume me at any moment if I lost control."― Jack Henry Abbott
- "At the time, 1980, people regarded actresses involved with production with a certain amount of fear, resentment and anger."― Jacqueline Bisset