More From Peter Jurasik
- "At the end of four years’ time, at graduation, we were down to 12. At our reunion that we had several years ago, only 1 out of the 52 actually made it to ordination and priesthood. So there you go, there’s your numbers."
- "I have a much wider, freer view about spirituality. I feel that people need to pursue it on their own, personally. You know, let it be theirs – a personal relationship with their soul, or their God, or with their church."
- "Like I said on my bio on my webpage, I was born at an early age, I was close to my mother."
More In Teacher
- "I never wore a tie voluntarily, even though I was forced to wear one for photos when I was young and for official events at school. I used to wrap my tie in a newspaper, and whenever the teacher checked I would quickly put it on again. I’m not used to it. Most Bolivians don’t wear ties."― Evo Morales
- "If you’re able to help some people and make them smile and make them realize that life is good, then that’s worth so much more than buying a pair of shoes."― Maria Sharapova
- "Everybody who is incapable of learning has taken to teaching."― Oscar Wilde