More From Peter Jurasik
- "I have a much wider, freer view about spirituality. I feel that people need to pursue it on their own, personally. You know, let it be theirs – a personal relationship with their soul, or their God, or with their church."
- "Like I said on my bio on my webpage, I was born at an early age, I was close to my mother."
- "At the end of four years’ time, at graduation, we were down to 12. At our reunion that we had several years ago, only 1 out of the 52 actually made it to ordination and priesthood. So there you go, there’s your numbers."
More In Teacher
- "I had one companion. He was a teacher from the Ukraine who spoke English so we could communicate a bit. I learnt a few Russian words, but it was hard to concentrate."― Mathias Rust
- "The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called ‘truth’."― Dan Rather
- "There are many teachers who could ruin you. Before you know it you could be a pale copy of this teacher or that teacher. You have to evolve on your own."― Berenice Abbott