More From Peter Davison
- "Every so often I find some poems that are too good for the readers of The Atlantic because they are a little too involved with the nature of poetry, as such."
- "Dealing with poetry is a daunting task, simply because the reason one does it as an editor at all is because one is constantly coming to terms with one’s own understanding of how to understand the world."
- "I like poems that are little games."
More In Poetry
- "If you don’t have any fight in you, you might as well be dead."― Scott Caan
- "So the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund is out there preserving and fighting for, and sometimes winning and sometimes losing, the fight for First Amendment rights in comics and, more generally, for freedom of speech."― Neil Gaiman
- "A poem is never finished, only abandoned."― Paul Valery