More From Pete Seeger
- "Education is when you read the fine print. Experience is what you get if you don’t."
- "I fought for peace in the fifties."
- "I have sung for Americans of every political persuasion, and I am proud that I never refuse to sing to an audience, no matter what religion or color of their skin, or situation in life."
More In Education
- "Education forms the common mind. Just as the twig is bent, the tree’s inclined."― Alexander Pope
- "The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one’s mind a pleasant place in which to spend one’s leisure."― Sydney J. Harris
- "All around as a person, on right decisions, on holding your money, on doing your trade, a good education is a must. I don’t think I would’ve done as good without an education."― Bobby Vinton