More From Pearl S. Buck
- "You can judge your age by the amount of pain you feel when you come in contact with a new idea."
- "Nothing in life is as good as the marriage of true minds between man and woman. As good? It is life itself."
- "I don’t wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to work."
More In Age
- "None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm."― Henry David Thoreau
- "Religion doesn’t play any part in my life in terms of how I live my life. But I don’t think I’ve ever gone through a day in my life without hearing someone say the word ‘Jew’ or saying it myself."― Larry David
- "I think it’s hard, the fact that there’s a certain age that we can’t have kids anymore."― Courteney Cox