More From Pearl S. Buck
- "To find joy in work is to discover the fountain of youth."
- "Our society must make it right and possible for old people not to fear the young or be deserted by them, for the test of a civilization is the way that it cares for its helpless members."
- "You can judge your age by the amount of pain you feel when you come in contact with a new idea."
More In Work
- "When you play, play hard; when you work, don’t play at all."― Theodore Roosevelt
- "Begin – to begin is half the work, let half still remain; again begin this, and thou wilt have finished."― Marcus Aurelius
- "But of course, now we’re told we’re in recovery but this sure doesn’t feel like a recovery to more than 9 percent of the Americans out there who are unemployed, or the 16 percent of the African-Americans, 11 percent of Hispanics in the same position, or the millions who can only find part-time work or those who have even stopped looking for a job."― Rick Perry