More From Pearl S. Buck
- "In a mood of faith and hope my work goes on. A ream of fresh paper lies on my desk waiting for the next book. I am a writer and I take up my pen to write."
- "A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love."
- "Let woman out of the home, let man into it, should be the aim of education. The home needs man, and the world outside needs woman."
More In Work
- "When work is a pleasure, life is a joy! When work is a duty, life is slavery."― Maxim Gorky
- "Look, you’re on the set for six months, with someone who’s rooting to be attracted to you, and you’re rooting to be attracted to them. I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing."― Shia LaBeouf
- "Real religion is no religion at all."― Lauryn Hill