More From Paulo Coelho
- "Love can consign us to hell or to paradise, but it always takes us somewhere."
- "Life was always a matter of waiting for the right moment to act."
- "I was not encouraged to follow the career of a writer because my parents thought that I was going to starve to death. They thought nobody can make a living from being a writer in Brazil. They were not wrong."
More In Life
- "To live a pure unselfish life, one must count nothing as one’s own in the midst of abundance."― Buddha
- "Yes, you can lose somebody overnight, yes, your whole life can be turned upside down. Life is short. It can come and go like a feather in the wind."― Shania Twain
- "The only rule is don’t be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."― Paris Hilton