More From Paulo Coelho
- "Love is a trap. When it appears, we see only its light, not its shadows."
- "I was not encouraged to follow the career of a writer because my parents thought that I was going to starve to death. They thought nobody can make a living from being a writer in Brazil. They were not wrong."
- "Love can consign us to hell or to paradise, but it always takes us somewhere."
More In Success
- "I’m used to adversity and working really well in difficult situations. It was hard for me to accept the success."― Paula Cole
- "Success in any endeavor depends on the degree to which it is an expression of your true self."― Ralph Marston
- "Success is steady progress toward one’s personal goals."― Jim Rohn