More From Paulo Coelho
- "Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience."
- "Love is a trap. When it appears, we see only its light, not its shadows."
- "We want to answer this classical question, who am I? So I think that most of our works are for art, or whatever we do, including science or religion, tried to answer that question."
More In Communication
- "It’s populated by people who, by and large, have terrific communication skills. Every day is an extraordinary day. For me, it was just a great area for storytelling."― Aaron Sorkin
- "Pure truth cannot be assimilated by the crowd; it must be communicated by contagion."― Henri Frederic Amiel
- "People recognize certain things, like ‘D’ means ‘this dialogue stinks.’ We’re dealing with shows that are written here, shot in New York and posted back here. Accurate communication is a necessity."― Dick Wolf