More From Paul Wellstone
- "It is the belief that extremes and excesses of inequality must be reduced so that each person is free to fully develop his or her full potential. This is why we take precious time out of our lives and give it to politics."
- "If a teacher does not involve himself, his values, his commitments, in the course of discussion, why should the students?"
- "There are three critical ingredients to democratic renewal and progressive change in America: good public policy, grassroots organizing and electoral politics."
More In Power
- "I truly believe that all power corrupts. Such is probably the thinking behind every political film ever made in Hollywood."― Elia Kazan
- "Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power."― William James
- "When I was growing up, I thought I’d be a lot happier if I was famous and successful and if I had money."― Russell Brand