More From Paul Wellstone
- "Politics is not about money."
- "When too many Americans don’t vote or participate, some see apathy and despair. I see disappointment and even outrage. And I believe that out of this frustration can come hope and action."
- "The first task in teaching is to bring to consciousness what the students already believe by virtue of their personal experiences about themselves and society."
More In Dreams
- "I have dreamed in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they have gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the color of my mind."― Emily Bronte
- "In my dreams I hear again the crash of guns, the rattle of musketry, the strange, mournful mutter of the battlefield."― Douglas MacArthur
- "This may sound strange but I had dreams as a kid of doing exactly what I ended up doing in my life."― Corey Hart