More From Paul Walker
- "My mom’s hot. I mean she’s old, but my mom’s out of control."
- "When I was younger, the pressure was just being cool. I never thought of myself as a cool guy. I always thought of myself as more of the goofy guy."
- "Surfing soothes me, it’s always been a kind of Zen experience for me. The ocean is so magnificent, peaceful, and awesome. The rest of the world disappears for me when I’m on a wave."
More In Attitude
- "The traditional Christian attitude toward human personality was that human nature was essentially good and that it was formed and modified by social pressures and training."― Carroll Quigley
- "You can’t study comedy; it’s within you. It’s a personality. My humor is an attitude."― Don Rickles
- "The real story of Facebook is just that we’ve worked so hard for all this time. I mean, the real story is actually probably pretty boring, right? I mean, we just sat at our computers for six years and coded."― Mark Zuckerberg