More From Paul Thomas Anderson
- "My dad was this sort of avant-garde guy who did all kinds of weird things. He was a true original and anybody who met him never forgot him."
- "My older sister was at the cusp of new wave, and I had older brothers from my father’s first marriage who were rock ‘n’ roll guys, so I was exposed to a lot of popular culture."
- "I don’t think the competition’s so rough, within the majority of movies made in Hollywood."
More In Happiness
- "It is not the possession of truth, but the success which attends the seeking after it, that enriches the seeker and brings happiness to him."― Max Planck
- "For my part, I do not feel that the scheme of future happiness, which ought by rights to be in preparation for me, will be at all interfered with by my not meeting again the man I have in my. mind."― James Payn
- "Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul."― Democritus