More From Paul Simon
- "I would be willing to do almost anything to make Art happy. I care about our friendship. The only thing I won’t do is change the essence of my work."
- "There’s something about the sound of a train that’s very romantic and nostalgic and hopeful."
- "If you can get humor and seriousness at the same time, you’ve created a special little thing, and that’s what I’m looking for, because if you get pompous, you lose everything."
More In Death
- "Death gives us sleep, eternal youth, and immortality."― Jean Paul
- "For centuries the death penalty, often accompanied by barbarous refinements, has been trying to hold crime in check; yet crime persists. Why? Because the instincts that are warring in man are not, as the law claims, constant forces in a state of equilibrium."― Albert Camus
- "I feel monotony and death to be almost the same."― Charlotte Bronte