More From Paul Simon
- "Having a track record to live up to and the history of successes had become a hindrance. It becomes harder to break out of what people expect you to do."
- "There’s something about the sound of a train that’s very romantic and nostalgic and hopeful."
- "I would be willing to do almost anything to make Art happy. I care about our friendship. The only thing I won’t do is change the essence of my work."
More In Death
- "Celebrity is death – celebrity – that’s the worst thing that can happen to an actor."― Glenn Close
- "Life is the desert, life the solitude, death joins us to the great majority."― Edward Young
- "Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish it’s source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."― Anais Nin