More From Paul Simon
- "My life so common it disappears and sometimes even music cannot substitute for tears."
- "Having a track record to live up to and the history of successes had become a hindrance. It becomes harder to break out of what people expect you to do."
- "I’m not in it for the money. I like music. I love to write music. I can’t imagine myself not playing or singing or writing. It would just drive me crazy if I didn’t."
More In Death
- "Virtue alone has majesty in death."― Edward Young
- "I hit rock bottom, but thank God my bottom wasn’t death."― Stevie Ray Vaughan
- "No, I never had any dreams. The process of art is a dream in itself. The artist just doesn’t… you work out something. It’s yours. You don’t have to go to sleep to do that. You do that on the canvas."― LeRoy Neiman