More From Paul Muldoon
- "The other side of it is that, despite all that, people reach out to poetry at the key moments in their lives."
- "That’s one of the great things about poetry; one realises that one does one’s little turn – that you’re just part of the great crop, as it were."
- "We simply have not kept in touch with poetry."
More In Poetry
- "Conversation may be compared to a lyre with seven chords – philosophy, art, poetry, love, scandal, and the weather."― Anna Jameson
- "I have written some songs, but I would really call what I’ve done poetry at the end of the day, because I’ll sit with my guitar for hours and hours on end for, like, a week and then I won’t touch it for a month. I also just have no confidence. And you know what? I don’t have time, because I’d rather be doing other things, like knitting."― Amanda Seyfried
- "Well, I still write poetry, but I wouldn’t call myself a poet."― David Duchovny