More From Paul Muldoon
- "That’s one of the great things about poetry; one realises that one does one’s little turn – that you’re just part of the great crop, as it were."
- "We simply have not kept in touch with poetry."
- "The other side of it is that, despite all that, people reach out to poetry at the key moments in their lives."
More In Poetry
- "Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas."― Albert Einstein
- "I realized poetry’s the thing that I can do ’cause I can stick at it and work with tremendous intensity."― Philip Levine
- "When you’re looking that far out, you’re giving people their place in the universe, it touches people. Science is often visual, so it doesn’t need translation. It’s like poetry, it touches you."― Story Musgrave