More From Paul McCartney
- "We were pretty good mates until the Beatles started to split up and Yoko came into it. It was more like old army buddies splitting up on account of wedding bells."
- "I don’t work at being ordinary."
- "I’m a pretty hands-on dad and make the most of my custody. I take care of my little one whenever I can, and she determines what I can do and where I can do it."
More In Car
- "Yes, sir, a patrol car came and took me down to a station where they were trying to develop films, but they hadn’t got the facilities to develop colored film."― Abraham Zapruder
- "The first time I rode a bike I was four or five. I crashed into the back of a car."― David Millar
- "Just as your car runs more smoothly and requires less energy to go faster and farther when the wheels are in perfect alignment, you perform better when your thoughts, feelings, emotions, goals, and values are in balance."― Brian Tracy