More From Paul McCartney
- "Where I come from, you don’t really talk about how much you’re earning. Those things are private. My dad never told my mum how much he was earning. I’m certainly not going to tell the world. I’m doing well."
- "Nothing pleases me more than to go into a room and come out with a piece of music."
- "Looking back, I think I was always musical. My dad was very musical, and I think my mom was musical."
More In Business
- "We will have a border that is open for business, open for tourism, open for legitimate travelers; but that is closed to terrorists and drug pushers and smugglers and others who seek to break the law."― Paul Cellucci
- "It is one of my sources of happiness never to desire a knowledge of other people’s business."― Dolley Madison
- "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration has been minding my own business."― Calvin Coolidge