More From Paul McCartney
- "Where I come from, you don’t really talk about how much you’re earning. Those things are private. My dad never told my mum how much he was earning. I’m certainly not going to tell the world. I’m doing well."
- "When you first get money, you buy all these things so no one thinks you’re mean, and you spread it around. You get a chauffeur and you find yourself thrown around the back of this car and you think, I was happier when I had my own little car! I could drive myself!"
- "Nothing pleases me more than to go into a room and come out with a piece of music."
More In Business
- "I do not regret one professional enemy I have made. Any actor who doesn’t dare to make an enemy should get out of the business."― Bette Davis
- "Disneyland is a work of love. We didn’t go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money."― Walt Disney
- "The hardest thing to understand in the world is the income tax."― Albert Einstein