More From Paul Klee
- "To emphasize only the beautiful seems to me to be like a mathematical system that only concerns itself with positive numbers."
- "Beauty is as relative as light and dark. Thus, there exists no beautiful woman, none at all, because you are never certain that a still far more beautiful woman will not appear and completely shame the supposed beauty of the first."
- "Children also have artistic ability, and there is wisdom in there having it! The more helpless they are, the more instructive are the examples they furnish us; and they must be preserved free of corruption from an early age."
More In Art
- "My first love is art, and I see a lot of things in an artistic way."― Robert Carlyle
- "For nine years I worked to change what was hairdressing then into a geometric art form with color, perm without setting which had never been done before."― Vidal Sassoon
- "To know what that true self is without social pressure is to know your true nature."― Martha Beck