More From Paul Harris
- "The very strength of a nation eventually proves to be its weakness."
- "In course of time, religion came with its rites invoking the aid of good spirits which were even more powerful than the bad spirits, and thus for the time being tempered the agony of fears."
- "Motherhood is at its best when the tender chords of sympathy have been touched."
More In Intelligence
- "The bookful blockhead, ignorantly read With loads of learned lumber in his head."― Alexander Pope
- "Teaching man his relatively small sphere in the creation, it also encourages him by its lessons of the unity of Nature and shows him that his power of comprehension allies him with the great intelligence over-reaching all."― Annie Jump Cannon
- "Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them."― Albert Einstein