More From Paul Harris
- "Motherhood is at its best when the tender chords of sympathy have been touched."
- "If there ever was a militant religion, it was that of early New England."
- "In course of time, religion came with its rites invoking the aid of good spirits which were even more powerful than the bad spirits, and thus for the time being tempered the agony of fears."
More In Power
- "When you have enough power to do what you always wanted to do, then you see what the guy always wanted to do."― Robert Caro
- "Protect IP (PIPA) and the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) are a step towards a different kind of Internet. They are a step towards an Internet in which those with money and lawyers and access to power have a greater voice than those who don’t."― Ron Wyden
- "The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes."― Felix Frankfurter