More From Paul Gauguin
- "It is the eye of ignorance that assigns a fixed and unchangeable color to every object; beware of this stumbling block."
- "Art requires philosophy, just as philosophy requires art. Otherwise, what would become of beauty?"
- "The history of modern art is also the history of the progressive loss of art’s audience. Art has increasingly become the concern of the artist and the bafflement of the public."
More In Dreams
- "Dream in a pragmatic way."― Aldous Huxley
- "The Columbia is lost, but the dreams that inspired its crew remain with us."― Dick Cheney
- "I can have my goals, and I can have my dreams. My goal is to make the finals and improve my position. I want to run all decent races. I don’t want to look back and say I ran a terrible race."― Oscar Pistorius