More From Paul Berg
- "That work led to the emergence of the recombinant DNA technology thereby providing a major tool for analyzing mammalian gene structure and function and formed the basis for me receiving the 1980 Nobel Prize in Chemistry."
- "Novel technologies and ideas that impinge on human biology and their perceived impact on human values have renewed strains in the relationship between science and society."
More In Medical
- "As a former professional patient advocate, I believe prescription drugs are an essential part of high-quality medical treatment, and I supported enactment of the Medicare Prescription Drug and Modernization Act."― Sue Kelly
- "It’s interesting when people make comments about celebrities’ weight gain or lack of weight gain as if they’re a medical professional that’s treating that celebrity. Like, ‘This doctor does not treat Jessica Simpson, but thinks her weight is unhealthy.’ If you don’t treat her, then how do you know?"― Busy Philipps
- "You may not be able to read a doctor’s handwriting and prescription, but you’ll notice his bills are neatly typewritten."― Earl Wilson