More From Patty Murray
- "I think what’s been lacking from our discussion for a long time is really that other part of what a Budget chair does, which is set the priorities for this country in terms of making sure we invest in the right places, in education, in job training, and to make sure we do a balanced approach moving forward."
- "Violence is a problem we all want to solve. I want to make sure that kids learn to deal with anger by learning how to talk with people to solve problems. Here in the United States Senate I want to make sure we have safe schools, safe neighborhoods and good things for kids to do after school!"
- "I want to make sure that all kids get a good education and enjoy what they learn."
More In Education
- "No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means."― Maimonides
- "In these days, it is doubtful that any child may reasonably be expected to succeed in life if he is denied the opportunity of an education."― Earl Warren
- "The Dell Theory of Conflict Prevention argues that no two countries that are both part of the same global supply chain will ever fight a war as long as they are each part of that supply chain."― Thomas Friedman