More From Patty Duke
- "I never did quite fit the glamour mode. It is life with my husband and family that is my high now."
- "I knew from a very young age that there was something very wrong with me."
- "I think my real depressions started when I was about 16 and doing The Patty Duke Show. I would go to bed at about 10 o’clock on a Friday night and not get up again until 6:30 Monday morning."
More In Death
- "We want our idols to be dead because it makes death a much less scary place."― Doug Coupland
- "Man has but three events in his life: to be born, to live, and to die. He is not conscious of his birth, he suffers at his death and he forgets to live."― Jean de la Bruyere
- "Life is better than death, I believe, if only because it is less boring, and because it has fresh peaches in it."― Alice Walker