More From Patty Duke
- "I think my real depressions started when I was about 16 and doing The Patty Duke Show. I would go to bed at about 10 o’clock on a Friday night and not get up again until 6:30 Monday morning."
- "I never did quite fit the glamour mode. It is life with my husband and family that is my high now."
- "I knew from a very young age that there was something very wrong with me."
More In Death
- "Ordinary people seem not to realize that those who really apply themselves in the right way to philosophy are directly and of their own accord preparing themselves for dying and death."― Socrates
- "I guess because the shows were activist in their own way – the marriage of my public activism and my career activism, you know – people understand me very well. They also understand there’s a very strong bipartisan part in all of this."― Norman Lear
- "Man, as long as he lives, is immortal. One minute before his death he shall be immortal. But one minute later, God wins."― Elie Wiesel