More From Patrick Henry
- "I have now disposed of all my property to my family. There is one thing more I wish I could give them, and that is the Christian religion."
- "Perfect freedom is as necessary to the health and vigor of commerce as it is to the health and vigor of citizenship."
- "We are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of Nature has placed in our power… the battle, sir, is not to the strong alone it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave."
More In Death
- "I don’t believe in life after death. But I do believe in some grinding destiny that watches over us on earth. If I didn’t, the safety valve would give and the boiler would explode."― Hedy Lamarr
- "Fear of death increases in exact proportion to increase in wealth."― Ernest Hemingway
- "But it’s really hard to eat good when you’re traveling because you see fast food and you want to go to this restaurant and that restaurant."― Nicole Polizzi