More From Patrick Henry
- "Perfect freedom is as necessary to the health and vigor of commerce as it is to the health and vigor of citizenship."
- "This is all the inheritance I give to my dear family. The religion of Christ will give them one which will make them rich indeed."
- "I have now disposed of all my property to my family. There is one thing more I wish I could give them, and that is the Christian religion."
More In Death
- "Life is but a moment, death also is but another."― Robert H. Schuller
- "Not the torturer will scare me, nor the body’s final fall, nor the barrels of death’s rifles, nor the shadows on the wall, nor the night when to the ground the last dim star of pain, is hurled but the blind indifference of a merciless, unfeeling world."― Roger Waters
- "We are dying from overthinking. We are slowly killing ourselves by thinking about everything. Think. Think. Think. You can never trust the human mind anyway. It’s a death trap."― Anthony Hopkins