More From Patrick Henry
- "I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience."
- "This is all the inheritance I give to my dear family. The religion of Christ will give them one which will make them rich indeed."
- "I know not what others may choose but, as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
More In Family
- "I’m not much of a family man. I’m just not that into it. I love kids, I adore them, but I don’t want to live my life for them."― Sting
- "So much of my poetry begins with something that I can describe in visual terms, so thinking about distance, thinking about how life begins and what might be watching us."― Tracy K. Smith
- "Liberals tend to put the onus of your success on society and conservatives on you and your family."― Dennis Prager