More From Patrick Henry
- "The great object is that every man be armed."
- "Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!"
- "Perfect freedom is as necessary to the health and vigor of commerce as it is to the health and vigor of citizenship."
More In Death
- "We toured that record for a year, which turned out to be the culmination of ten years of being constantly on the road. We were sick to death of touring."― Michael Stipe
- "For children preserve the fame of a man after his death."― Aeschylus
- "I can’t turn on the television without seeing me, or open the newspaper without seeing me and, honestly, I’m sick to death of me."― Elizabeth Edwards