More From Patricia Heaton
- "It’s a little bit in the genes because my brother is a journalist and my father was a sports writer."
- "Some people are cool with the fact that their bodies bear witness to this great thing they produced, their children, and I understand that. But on a personal level, it makes me feel better that my breasts are not down to my knees when I’m undressed in front of my husband."
- "Before we had the kids, my husband and I were traveling a lot and working and really enjoying our lives and each other. We both love the theater and books and travel and so we were really having a lot of fun."
More In Happiness
- "We need fundamental change. In the past, national development led to people’s happiness but now the link between national growth and improvement in people’s lives has been severed."― Park Geun-hye
- "Our religion does not discriminate according to color, sex or anything else. What counts is piety and faith."― King Hussein I
- "The secret to true happiness is a combination of low expectations and insensitivity."― Olivia Goldsmith