More From Patricia Heaton
- "It’s a little bit in the genes because my brother is a journalist and my father was a sports writer."
- "Some people are cool with the fact that their bodies bear witness to this great thing they produced, their children, and I understand that. But on a personal level, it makes me feel better that my breasts are not down to my knees when I’m undressed in front of my husband."
- "It’s hard enough to work and raise a family when your kids are all healthy and relatively normal, but when you add on some kind of disability or disease, it can just be such a burden."
More In Happiness
- "All my life I’ve had the privilege to make my living with my imagination, and the most important thing has been to see my creative life grow. I was educated to do that and have lived accordingly."― Tommy Lee Jones
- "I am more and more convinced that our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves."― Wilhelm von Humboldt
- "To have the sense of creative activity is the great happiness and the great proof of being alive."― Matthew Arnold