More From Patricia Heaton
- "It’s a little bit in the genes because my brother is a journalist and my father was a sports writer."
- "Some people are cool with the fact that their bodies bear witness to this great thing they produced, their children, and I understand that. But on a personal level, it makes me feel better that my breasts are not down to my knees when I’m undressed in front of my husband."
- "I spend as much time with my kids as any mom who stays home. I only work during the hours they’re at school, but there is always the sense of trying to catch up with all their stuff and not only organize my work life but also their school lives."
More In Happiness
- "My hope is that gays will be running the world, because then there would be no war. Just a greater emphasis on military apparel."― Roseanne Barr
- "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts: therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature."― Marcus Aurelius
- "I think everyone should experience defeat at least once during their career. You learn a lot from it."― Lou Holtz